skip to main |
skip to sidebar
friday favorites...
today I decided to do a different Friday link up!
so here we go!
fall
yes it is almost here! I celebrated this morning with a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks because I couldn't help myself. it was a great start to my weekend!
wedding to photograph tomorrow
tomorrow is going to be a very long & hot day. it's supposed to be 91 here and hopefully a chance of storms in the afternoon... now I say hopefully in the fact that clouds roll in & it doesn't rain. a girl could use some overcast for this wedding photography tomorrow!
football season... ummm
i'll be honest... while everyone else is all about football season I am over here going...ummm basketball can start any moment now... I mean I do live in Lexington, Kentucky... UK all the way! & I will have you know we got a good taste of some basketball at the tourney in the Bahamas a few weeks ago :)
simplicity
today is all about simplicity leading into the weekend. t-shirt, jeans & a cardigan & I am one happy girl at work today. I feel like everyday should be like this.
horse show coming up
next weekend is the big horse show before championships... well it is my big horse show. it is my national championships for the pony I have for a client. I am quite excited & I will probably overload you guys with photos!

So pumped for football season to start!!! Thanks for linking up!!
ReplyDelete