Wednesday, August 27, 2014

let down after let down...

if there is one thing I hate the most in life it is the feeling of being let down.
now I know I shouldn't get my hopes up or let other people control how I feel but man is it hard not to.
I think it is so hard when we have such high expectations for people, especially people that we would do anything for.
this weekend was pretty much one of the best weekends I have had in a really long time.
I felt like me again and it was nice to know it was there... but then came Monday & here I sit on Wednesday feeling like a huge failure & as let down as they come.
I spent so much time with someone from Thursday - Sunday that I thought things would continue to go well as the week went on...& here I sit...wrong. hardly spoken 10 words to one another between 2 days. last week was full of texting & Skype & hanging out.
these are the moments where I get incredibly terrified & believe that I can trust no one again.  
at this moment I really have no idea what to do or where to go... I am so incredibly let down & sad about all of this. we were supposed to go to dinner tonight because his birthday was yesterday... not even sure if that is happening or if I even want it to.
  
 
I'm moving forward without you.... Sucks to be you... If you hadn't acted like a baby we would still be friends
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips