Monday, August 25, 2014

oh monday...

I hate Monday's.
this weekend was perfect.
and as far as I was concerned I considered my weekend Thursday - Sunday this week.
more or less because the guys played Thursday Night Live on Thursday and I took a half day for it.
work on Friday wasn't too bad & their Friday night gig started late because of the bad storm we had rolling through.
Saturday night went well too.
it was a weekend full of late nights & live music.
Sunday was spent in the sun in the pool with friends :)
here are a few photos from the weekend!
 
 
so the guys decided to be ridiculous and take a selfie of a selfie of a selfie and it was too funny not to share with you guys.
Thursday Night Live. I shot a bunch of photos so hopefully I will have them this week!

finally the storm had passed and they were able to play outside.


Saturday night fun!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips