Tuesday, September 2, 2014

hmm so it is tuesday...

not only is it Tuesday... it is September! YAY fall!!!
granted it doesn't feel like fall but my brain is screaming fall & I had a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks the other day because I couldn't help myself!
this whole having a long weekend & then a horse show this weekend is throwing me off completely!
hoping I am not the only one really excited about all of this!
gosh was the weekend long but in some ways not long enough.
Sunday & Monday felt like a blur... I was so exhausted Sunday from the wedding on Saturday & was sick pretty much all of yesterday.

 
anyway... a few photos from the weekend... I will have more as the week goes on since we have the horse show...
 
 the pretty ladies from the wedding on Saturday.
 
Limb is looking good for the show this week!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips