Monday, September 8, 2014

monday monday....

I feel like a zombie today but I am here!
sorry for not blogging at the end of last week but during horse shows it is virtually impossible.
it was such a great weekend! kinda hard to believe it is over already!
 
here is the weekend in pictures... I will have more as soon as I get them off my camera!
 
 new helmet monogram!
 
limb got his bath on Thursday!
working man!

so sleepy.
:)

blue ribbons!


limb & his champion ribbons!

all the ribbons from the weekend!


limb's pony cup ribbons & crystal platter!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I was so much of a zombie I didn't post yesterday ;) It happens! Loving all the horse pictures- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh I know!! Thank you!!! I can't wait to get the ones off of my camera!

      Delete

 
Blogging tips