Monday, October 6, 2014

day 6 #blogtober14

day 6 | 7 things I would tell myself when I started blogging
 
I am curious to see how other people post about this prompt today as well... I feel like my view on this is a bit different because I blog for myself mostly.
 
1. blog more often
I say this to myself over & over again. I know I am not a strong writer & part of my life isn't really interesting so that is part of why I don't blog as often as I would like to.
 
2. photos
yes! as a photographer you would think I would have more photos on here than I do... but referring back to number 1 up there... the non-interesting part of my life... most is spent training horses & I don't want to bore everyone with that!
 
3. design
this is probably my most favorite part of my blog! I love the design of my blog! it took a little bit to get it right but with all great things they take a little time & love.
 
4. commenting
I don't do this as much as I should... this takes a lot of work sometimes!
 
5. criticism...
you have to know how to take it & it isn't always going to be constructive.
 
6. be yourself
isn't that what this is all about?? I feel like my little blog is the one little place in the world where I can be myself :)
 
7. link ups
link ups are great ways to meet new people & find new blogs!
 
 
The Daily Tay
post signature

7 comments:

  1. loved your list! I need to focus on better photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! sometimes it feels like it is so hard to take photos sometimes!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Such a great list! And I agree, commenting is sometimes the most time consuming task, but if I want it, I need to be more intentional in doing it myself. And YES to the criticism. Oh my, yes.

    Brianna
    xobriannaleigh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!! yes it is time consuming but sometimes it leads to the best things! it just means taking the time to do it!
      xx

      Delete
  3. Commenting can be really difficult, I feel you! Blogging is like a part time job! ;)

    Looks like you're doing good with the link ups. Happy Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your blog design! Did you do it yourself? I tried to do my own but HTML is not my thing!

      Delete

 
Blogging tips