Monday, October 6, 2014

day 4 & 5 | #blogtober14

playing a bit of catch up from the weekend here because my internet was not working at home over the weekend!
 
day 4 | favorite photo you posted on instagram
 
this is a hard one! I post a lot on instagram & I actually have three different accounts.
I have a personal account that is mine | kristinleighh
I have one that is my horses & that business | kristin_posner
and I have my photography business | inspiregracephotography
I have this weird thing about trying to keep them all separate a bit.
they all have different photos on them & they all have some favorite photos in their own unique way.
 
 
 
day 5 | fall bucket list
 
hmm I hadn't really thought about this one at all really.
this time of year is my favorite & I just put a new pumpkin spice wax melt in to my wax melt in my room!
I really don't have a bucket list for this time of year but I really do try to just spend as much time as I can taking it all in & really enjoying this time of year.
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips