Friday, June 6, 2014

five on friday!

I really never thought Friday was going to get here this week!
this has been the longest week ever!!
so here we go!!!
 
1. the fault in our stars
Why you should read "The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green before you see the movie. #books
I started reading this last night (yes I know I am late to the party) & couldn't put it down. I finally had to make myself put it down & go to sleep & I was half way through!
I don't know what I am going to read when I am done with it!
I wanted to make sure I read it before seeing the movie.
it is such a good book!
any suggestions as to what to read next?
2. wedding weekend
I am working a wedding tomorrow with my mentor Adam Brennan. go check out his work! he is amazing! I am really looking forward to photographing with him & learning from him! it should be a good time & a beautiful day for an outdoor wedding!
 
3. summer
I have been loving the summer weather recently. it really makes it not so bad after work, mainly because most of the year it feels like, when I leave work it is dark outside. nice to enjoy the weather after work right now.
 
4. horses
the horses are all good right now. another show here in a few weeks and then nothing until august but training.
 
5. weekend
hopefully I can enjoy a bit of this weekend... I haven't gotten to do that in a while. it might be a bit busy but hopefully not too bad... we will see. I feel like I don't get to just enjoy them any more... sometimes I wish I was more of a normal person.
 
 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. hey gal! i am contacting people that linked up in the last 5 on friday linkup...that has since been put on hold for the summer. well...if you were interested, a friend of mine and i are starting it back up! the first one will be live this friday morning! prepare your post! :) it's going to be called "oh hey, friday!" it'll be the exact same rules. write about five anythings. hope to see you there!

    karli
    http://farmerbell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for including me!! I put mine up on the link :)

      Delete

 
Blogging tips