skip to main |
skip to sidebar
bring back the weekend!!!
can we back up & go back to the weekend??
I am exhausted this morning!!!
the weekend was great but I could use some more sleep!
this weekend went a little something like this....
the fault in our stars on Friday night with a friend from college.
I finished the book in less than 24 hours & the movie was really good!
I still think I like the book way better than the movie though.
Saturday I worked a wedding with my friend adam.
it was a long day but a really nice wedding.
we had a good time.
I had to laugh when adam sent me this photo yesterday.
the camera on the monopod is taller than I am!
I spent Friday & Saturday nights down at southside pub with the guys listening to them play which was fun. I shot some photos for them on Saturday after the wedding.
I didn't get a ton of them edited yesterday but here is one :)
I hope everyone had a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment