Monday, March 31, 2014

weekend recap & new blog design!

 I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!! 
friday was fantastic here in lexington if you watch basketball! 
uk played a great game to get to the elite 8 & then played an amazing game today to make it to the final 4!
I would love if the championship game was uk & florida!
unfortunately on Friday afternoon I found out one of my friends committed suicide so it has been a rough weekend. the memorial is today after work so that is not going to be easy.
other than that I spent my weekend hanging out with some friends! 
nasty weather here on saturday but looking forward to warm weather this week!
I also have redesigned my blog a bit if you haven't noticed.. 
I am really loving the feel of the new look!
 
here are some photos from the weekend!  

sleepy corgi!
 
I love owls & found these cute note cards the other day!




my new toy!!! in love with my new canon 24-70mm 2.8/F lens :)

hanging out with duncan dressed in our UK colors before friday's game!





baby ava pony being a fabulous girl for only her ninth time being ridden!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips