Friday, March 28, 2014

five for friday!

thank goodness for a Friday with better weather!
granted it is raining outside but it is warm!!
this Friday consists of 5 quotes off of pinterest :)
Keep looking.
Buddha Quote with Henna Elephant Art 
This quote is American because some people choose things that make them happy for the rest of their life.
Not necessarily true.  "Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them." -Jodi Picoult
 
I can count on my two hands how many close friends i have that I would trust with anything. It's not how many, it's who. I love my true friends with all of my heart, even though it has taken me way too long to realize who they are.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips