Monday, January 13, 2014

weekend wrapup...

oh goodness. this weekend was a long one but it went by too fast!
here is the lovely weekend wrapup in photos :) 

my Friday snack I think so. & yes it was amazing. mouse ears make everything amazing.

great ride on this girl before my Friday night.... which consisted of the dance studio...

riley was my partner in crime on Saturday morning. she wanted to ride in the car and go do errands.... smart dog... bank which gave her cookies & we got french fries which are her favorite!

Saturday night was one of the Gala's for work. these are two of the lovely ladies I work with!

here is one of the three screens of the evening. work does it right when it comes to these types of events. open bar, sushi, endless wine at dinner. all in all a great night!  

Saturday night led to lazy Sunday around our house!


9 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I have been wanting to go horseback riding forever!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this blog Kristin. Always good to see a fellow Kentuckian on Blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! yes I love finding other people that live here!

      Delete
  3. That snack looks yummy!!
    Brianna

    http://keepingupwiththekeens2428.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both Horses and Snacks, your blog has both! :)
    Fun to stop by, I will again!

    http://alwayschoosetodance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips