wahooooo it's Friday!!!!
you have no idea how glad I am that it is Friday!
it has been a super stressful week at work with our annual meeting being this week & in town.
one.
tomorrow night is our awards gala for work with our annual meeting. I happen to get to go because my mom won some awards & my former boss is in charge of it!
two.
warmer weather.... and when I mean warmer I mean in the 50's! you should know how excited I am about this if you saw my photo of the -4 from earlier this week!
three.
cleaning. yes cleaning. boo. but it needs to be done. sunday is the day.
four.
I am stoked to be able to get back to work with the ponies tonight after work! it has been way too cold to be able to ride this week!
five.
I finally got my plane ticket booked for florida next month to go see my best friend that works as Disney!!!!!
have a great weekend! hopefully I will have lots of photos from the weekend for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment