I wanna give a big shout out to Erin over at Two Thirds Hazel for doing the awesome new design for my blog! she is awesome to work with & got it done for me really quickly!! I highly suggest you go check out her designs :)


day 27 | a simple pleasure
I would have to say one of my favorite simple things is just sitting on the couch with my dog under a blanket watching movies... this rarely happens for me because I am always so busy but I do love it.
I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I will try to post tomorrow as well but I went to the doctor this morning and I have strep so it all depends on how I feel!
Happy Thanksgiving!
I would have to say one of my favorite simple things is just sitting on the couch with my dog under a blanket watching movies... this rarely happens for me because I am always so busy but I do love it.
I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I will try to post tomorrow as well but I went to the doctor this morning and I have strep so it all depends on how I feel!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Love the design, it looks great!
ReplyDeleteaclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com
Love your blog! New follower! Follow me back too??!!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Sure will!
Delete