
day 26 | criticism you've received
I have received a lot of criticism over the years, it is the nature of the horse industry. not all of it has been bad criticism, some of it has been constructive.
I think that regardless what we do in life we are going to face some sort of criticism. in a lot of ways it is about learning how to deal with it and how you handle it.
I have received a lot of criticism over the years, it is the nature of the horse industry. not all of it has been bad criticism, some of it has been constructive.
I think that regardless what we do in life we are going to face some sort of criticism. in a lot of ways it is about learning how to deal with it and how you handle it.
No comments:
Post a Comment