Monday, November 25, 2013

day 24 & 25...

The Thankful Project: 28 days of blogging with intentional gratitude
 
day 24 | a physical trait you have
 
I think this one would have to be my eyes. they allow me to see & it is so important for me as a photographer to have that. they are also the thing I like most about myself...even if I have to wear glasses all the time.
I will say I do love my glasses, which is good I guess since I do wear them all the time. :)
 
day 25 | something you know
 
this is a hard one. I guess something I am thankful to know is that I do have really great friends around me. it has taken me a long time to figure out who my real friends are & when I did it was the best thing ever. sometimes in our twenties it is hard to figure out who is your friend & who pretends to be your friend.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! And having a knowledge that you have great friends around you is definitely something to be grateful for!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Yes it is something that I am very grateful for! I don't know what I would do without them!

      Delete

 
Blogging tips