Friday, November 22, 2013

day 22 | an expectation

Blogging about being thankful
 
day 22 | an expectation

there are so many expectations in life. expectations of us as people, at our job, and in life in general. some of these can be so high that they can seem unattainable. I also feel like it is good to have expectations even though sometimes they can let you down. they help us to live and to learn. I have many expectations but they don't always happen. sometimes that is good and sometimes it is bad. regardless how they turn out I am glad to have them and I can learn from them.

2 comments:

  1. i agree. it's a sad feeling to have not met an expectation, but there is no better feeling in the world than to have reached a goal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! when you reach the goal it is the best feeling!

      Delete

 
Blogging tips