
day 21 | something that's easy to take for granted
this is such a broad topic but I will have to say life in general. we take life for granted every day. I know that I don't always stop and think about every little thing every day but the fact that I am healthy & functioning.
what is frustrating for me is that it takes something stupid for me to snap back to reality to realize this when, I should be realizing it on a daily basis. I think our lives get so busy that sometimes we just do not think about things like this.
I am trying to make myself stop and think about this on a daily basis.
I love this- I think being healthy is the simplest thing we often take for granted.
ReplyDeleteaclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com
I completely agree with you!
DeleteAmazing ;)
ReplyDeleteI follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com
Thank you!
Delete