Monday, October 28, 2013

weekend shenanigans...

 what a weekend!! it was a great one & I have photos!!! 
here we go....

here I am at the dance studio, halloween party! I have been ballroom dancing for 7 years now!  


Louis Van Amstel from Dancing With The Stars was in for coaching & I got to watch him teach & photograph it!

here I am with Louis, he is super nice! it was really cool to get to watch him teach & dance in person!
 


saturday morning was frosty & kinda cold! it was very pretty & your typical fall morning in kentucky! it did warm up pretty quickly.


I don't usually jump horses anymore since I have had knee surgery, but we have a client whose horse just loves to jump so I try to take her out for some fun about twice a month! it was a gorgeous morning for it!
saturday night I went to one of my favorite bars. some guys I went to college with own it. its a small microbrewery. I went out by myself to go see a good friend who bartends there. 
I was able to get on & walk my girl on sunday morning. hoping that she gets better soon!
 
mom & I went to go see the titanic artifact gallery. it was really cool. I wasn't able to take photos while in there but if you ever get the chance to go & see it I suggest you do.

ended my sunday hanging out with this girl in the grass in the afternoon. :)
 
 
Sami's Shenanigans

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by for the Weekend Shenanigans. Im glad you enjoyed the Titanic Exhibition. We saw it when we were in Denver a few years ago and it was well worth the visit. There is a Titanic exhibit in the museum in Halifax, Canada that is pretty cool too if you ever make it that way. Not as big but they let you take photos which is a bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really cool! I had no idea there was one in Canada! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips