Wednesday, October 30, 2013

someday I will...

someday I will move out again.
someday I will quit oversleeping in the morning.
someday I will be a better blogger & figure this out.
someday I will be doing photography full time.
someday I will find a guy who loves me for me.
someday I might just move away from this town.
someday things will be better than they are right now.
someday I will finish my master's degree, hopefully april.
someday I will get back to being motivated to go to the gym.
someday I will go back to California to surf.
I could go on...
 


The Daily Tay

3 comments:

  1. You can surf!? That is amazing. I should have put "learn to surf" on my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it has been a while but I used to be able to :) it is a lot of fun!

      Delete
  2. Finding the motivation to get back to the gym after taking a break is even harder than starting in the first place! And I am right there with you on needing to get back at it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips