after a long & not so great week, I am so ready for the weekend!
1. not so great week. this will be remedied by an awesome weekend let's hope!
2. dance studio is having their Halloween party so I am totally going tonight! I haven't really done anything Halloween related since college. I am totally doing this costume again with the exception of the pink tutu because I have no idea where it has gone... & I really didn't have many other choices.

3. looking forward to not really having anything I have to do or anywhere I have to be, just the usual.
4. there is a Titanic artifact exhibit in town & I think mom & I may go. I love things like this about history.
5. going to attempt to photograph this weekend. it is killing me that I have had so much going on otherwise. hmmm let's hope that this happens.
Hope you have an awesome week :)
ReplyDeleteaclassystateofgrace.blogpsot.com
Thank you!!!
ReplyDeleteOooh, I'd love to see pictures of the Titanic exhibit! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteWhitney
Hi Whitney! If they let me take my camera in I will totally take some!
ReplyDeleteI am totally going to see the Titanic artifact exhibit here in Lexington tomorrow and I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited about it. it looks really cool!
Delete