wow did the weekend fly by!!
it was a really great weekend, one with no horse shows which is far & few between this time of year. one more non horse show related weekend coming up this weekend & I will be shooting senior photos!
this guy came to spend the weekend with us while his parents were at the lake! he is super sweet and the girls love him!
she loves her toys like no dog I have ever seen before! riley is a bit wild but we love her! she is the cutest puppy ever!
photographed Zach on Saturday afternoon at Keeneland. we used to dance together and he is auditioning for a musical that will be on a cruise ship next week in NYC! very excited for him!
my best friend jess came home from California finally!! she just graduated from culinary school our in Napa Valley. so glad to have her home even if it is just for a little while before she is off on her next adventure. I had a great time with her Saturday night.




This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete