Thursday, August 29, 2013

you should know...

Six things you should know that I have borrowed from Erin over at two thirds hazel for a much needed blogging idea.

  
 1. Is this how you imagined your life would be?
This is totally not where I thought I would be in life right now. I was one of those girls who really thought I was going to have my life planned out by twenty five, more or less I went to a very small liberal arts college where everyone was getting married straight out of college. Nonetheless I am twenty five, living at home with my mom and finishing my masters degree in sports psychology.  


 2. What's your drink of choice when out with girlfriends?
Beer, this is a normal thing no matter who I am out with. We have several good, local breweries here in town so I really love going to those.

 3. How did your blog come about?
 I had a blog in high school because I felt the need to write, I eventually deleted it and then decided I needed to write again. Also, I am a bit dyslexic so it makes it really hard sometimes but is another reason I feel like I need to write, it tends to help.


 4. What is your biggest struggle in life?
 I would have to say this would be feeling like I have to please everyone all the time & being a perfectionist. These two things drive me insane all the time!!! 


 5. What do you love about yourself?
 I wouldn't go so far as to say love, more like pride myself on would be attention to detail & almost always being early. I think that these things are important. 


 6. Name one good deed you did that went unseen.
 I love to go and do the most random things for my mom that I know she needs done that she happens to be stressing about. It makes her day usually and is really unexpected!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips