Sunday, December 21, 2014

making it through...

I am currently laying here awake in bed & should still be asleep but it is close enough to being time to get up anyway so who cares. I woke up to some spastic work emails.. so much for not working for a week... 

I made it through yesterday... sorry I have been MIA for a few days around here. the past few days have been spent figuring out how to make it through yesterday around people. most of yesterday was spent with my mom which wasn't so bad but last night we had to go to a going away party for someone who knew my dad so that was kind of weird. weird for me as in people who really liked my dad. my dad & I were not close. in fact I hadn't spoken to him since I turned 16. family yes, a great & wonderful person... well that depends on who you ask & what you know. but either way, I made it through yesterday.

I am sending out big prayers to those on here that I follow that I know are going through some rough times right now. I have a couple of friends that I grew up with that are going to lose their grandfather within the next week. I hate this time of year with things like this, not that it is ever easy but that when it happens around the holidays it puts a darkened memory on it. 

Christmas party today at my best friends house... hopefully some cheering up & some photos :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips