Monday, December 8, 2014

boston.

sorry it has been a bit!
I was in Boston for five days for a conference.
I was lucky enough to get out & about for a little bit.
 
I will share some photos with you guys!
 


we went down to Harvard on the first day we got there since we got to Boston early. It was one of the things I really wanted to do.



this was the church & graveyard right across the street from Harvard's campus. I thought it was super interesting. some of the graves are marked from the 1700's. 



 pretty Boston skyline

Boston University bridge.

The really cool fish outside of Legal Seafood down at MIT's campus.




down by the harbor & aquarium.


banquet night :)
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I've never been to Boston but I have heard so many great things. I would love to visit some time and I adore your cute sequin skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty fun! I think we would have gone out & done more had it not been raining most of the time! Thank you! I love that skirt! Arden B last year!
      xx

      Delete

 
Blogging tips