skip to main |
skip to sidebar
weekending...
& here we are back at Monday again.
the weekend was so good!
weekend in pictures.....
so... let me start by saying that Garth Brooks was amazing!!!!!! I wish I had gotten tickets to the second night as well. one of the most amazing concerts I have been too and this was the second time I have seen him.
so after garth I met up with my favorites at Parlay. they were playing a gig there & they were dressed as the guys from breaking bad so it was hilarious. we had a fabulous night!
Saturday night I went down to their gig at a newer sports bar place. it was a lot of fun and there were two people celebrating their 40th birthday so that was a lot of fun!
overall it was a fantastic weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment