Friday, November 14, 2014

oh friday!!

I am alive! I did survive!
I feel so bad I have been MIA for so long.
this whole lack of sleep & being so busy has been driving me insane!
I am just now starting to return to normal, kind of.
 
I survived the wedding. I am just now starting to edit so I don't have any preview photos yet..
we survived the finals & I do have photos from that to share!
otherwise todays post is a little bit of the last week.
 
happy Friday!!
 
my sponsor sent me these wonderful boot socks in the most gorgeous packaging!
finals!!!!
 

 
schooling both boys in the big, scary indoor.
Timmy was fourth.
Cole was fifth. not bad out of a class of 25 from all across the USA.
could not be more proud of my mom & these boys!
I picked up a wonderful new sponsor with the most gorgeous, colorful riding pants!
riley says it is nap time!
we received these gorgeous prints from the organizers of the Central Park horse show this week! they are framed and hanging on the wall up by my office.
finally got to get back on my own horses this week after the craziness of riding my moms horses for the finals and the insanity of being up early and getting to bed late :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips