Friday, November 21, 2014

five on friday!

I am going to have to force myself to blog.... I swear I am.
I have just been way too busy recently & haven't really felt like doing a whole lot.
not to mention the cyst is back bugging my in my wrist so typing doesn't feel very good...
 
1. recolored photography logo
yes I had the logo redone to go with the new website layout that will hopefully be going up in the next couple weeks!!
 
2. new website layout
here is the new website layout... it is completely customizable and I am really excited about it!
 
3. thanksgiving
holiday is next week and I am so excited for a short, three day week!!! !
 
4. new years eve...
yes, early to be talking about it but I will be photographing at the dance studio all evening for it so that should be kinda fun since I usually don't do anything but sit at home!
 
5. boston
boston is almost here... come on December 3 :)
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips