Monday, October 20, 2014

this life...

this life... we only get one.. & boy can it be tough.
I try to keep it real around here because after all it is my blog & it is about life...
life has been rocky recently, I'll be honest.
coming here is a bit of sanity & safeness.
at 26 I really never expected my life to be the way it is right now to be honest.
this weekend was spent struggling with who are & who aren't your friends anymore... which are real & which aren't.
this has been an ongoing thing but honestly... it is time for some people to grow up... especially when they are older than I am.
sometimes it is just time to move on & stay moving forward.
 
Falling apart --> falling in place
Move on. Get over it.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips