Wednesday, October 8, 2014

a letter to myself 10 years ago...

sooo I am going to apologize now if my blog posts are a bit crazy for the next few days... I might get back to normal on Monday but from tomorrow through Sunday I will be out coaching at championships (horse show). those 4am mornings & super late nights don't really go well with blogging but I will try to stay caught up!

day 8 | letter to myself 10 years ago...
 
so I decided to go back 10 years with this rather than forward 10 years because the thought of 36 scares the hell out of me but going back to 16 isn't so bad. so things I would go back and tell myself 10 years ago...

you won't be married at 25 & it won't be the end of the world... and on that note... you won't even be dating someone at 26 so don't panic... its okay
living with a boyfriend at 24 will teach you a lot about what you want & don't want & what you can & cannot live with.
the horses will always be there for you even when you don't want to be in it anymore.
people will always come & go in your life.
finding out who your real friends are is the hardest thing in life... it sucks, but when you find them it is the best thing too.
keep following the music... don't stop.

be thankful for everything you have... you never know when you won't have something or someone.

you are never prepared to put a funeral together... especially at 19.

life is tough.. no one said it was easy.
 
The Daily Tay Blogtober14
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love that you went back 10 years! Plus, it's so much easier to see things clearly after we've experienced them. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips