Friday, September 26, 2014

five on friday!!!

the wait is over & I am so excited that five on Friday starts back next Friday!!!
however I don't have too much to share today mainly because I have been in incredibly sick all week!
finally the steroids are kicking in and I feel a tiny bit better... it might be a really quiet weekend around my house. not much planned which will be good to getting better!
just a couple photos from this week :)
 
limb was a rockstar earlier this week when I felt terrible since I have been sick all week!
 
shot some photos of the thoroughbred mares in their field on Tuesday evening.
new helmet monogram :)
photo for one of my sponsors! fritz wanted to be in the photo!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love that you got your helmet monogrammed! Great photos of the horses :) I love going out to the barn and taking photos of the horses. I am glad that mine puts up with me, he probably thinks I am weird ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love my helmet monograms! All of mine have them now! haha I have a few that are not so photogenic! Nice to have another horse girl on here!
      xx

      Delete

 
Blogging tips