it has been a weird week but I am glad it is almost the weekend!
& it is a horse show weekend at that!!
1. horse show
yes horse show weekend!! I am so excited! I haven't really gotten to show all year, I have spent my time coaching all year so I am pretty stoked!
it should be fun to show this little guy!!
2. back issues
my back issues still exist... they haven't gone away... sunday was better after my massage but this week has been pretty miserable. glad alexa is here for the show this weekend & is riding her horse so it gives my back a bit of a rest. I am also taking muscle relaxers for the next few days to see if it helps.
3. emotional rollercoaster
this week has been a rough rollercoaster my friends.
yesterday was a better day finally. hopefully it continues going up & I can keep it under control. it's rough & not fun let me tell ya!
4. fall
I am so ready for fall its insane. I love sweaters to an obnoxious degree. I don't want it to be winter but I want to wear sweaters all the time.
5. music
it has been two weeks since I have seen the boys play. they have been playing an insane amount of private parties recently which is great!!! & they are off this weekend which is good since the horse show and all. however their biggest gig of the year is next Thursday & I am looking forward to photographing it! yay for Thursday Night Live! I can't wait to share with you guys!
So sorry to hear that you've been having back issues and problems with friends. Hoping you have a great weekend and a better week :)
ReplyDeletexo TJ
http://www.hislittlelady.com