Wednesday, August 20, 2014

gorgeous places...pinterest wednesday...

migraines have been consuming my week so today I am just going to post some photos of some really pretty places that I would love to visit sometime if I ever get the chance.. all of these make me feel a bit better :)
 
Not all stars belong to the sky...Bora Bora, French Polynesia
St Lucia @meyre9
Calabria, Italy is a place you must visit. It's an underrated area of Italy that is very rich in history and charisma. #Scilla
Emerald Bay, Lake Tahoe, California USA
Starfish Beach, Grand Cayman
Queens Walk, London, England
 
 
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Pinterest gives me the biggest wanderlust!! Just perfect :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! there are so many things I want to make & things I want to do!!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Ahhh these places are beautiful! Especially the third one, it looks like such cute little town <3

    - MeYouAndHayleyLarue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it!! I so want to visit all of these places!! I have a huge want to travel right now!
      xx

      Delete

 
Blogging tips