skip to main |
skip to sidebar
friday friday friday!!!
yay for friday!!
thank goodness it's here! I went around all day yesterday thinking it was Friday which just ends up letting you down something horrible.
1. nothing planned....
I have a quiet weekend of nothing but the normal planned...& by normal I mean the normal of me riding my horses & not much else. the guys are playing private parties so I won't even be having late nights out with them!! kind of relaxing for once!
2. rainy sad weather
on the flip side of having nothing planned it's a good thing since it's supposed to rain pretty much all weekend...
3. massage needed
my back has been in so much pain the past few days from some horses taking a toll on it I caved and have contacted massage envy... waiting to hear what appointments they have open... need a massage really bad before it triggers some migraines. I was walking around last night in so much pain that it hurt to breathe... that's when you know it is bad...
4. photography
nothing planned. it is dead quiet & I don't like it. this needs to change quickly.
5. last weekend...
here are a few of the photos of my ponies from the clinic last weekend for you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment