Friday, July 25, 2014

oh hey friday!

back in the swing of things here this Friday!
I am so happy it is Friday!
this has been an incredibly long week & I have not been sleeping again so it has been rough.
on top of all of it I have been editing photos like a mad person!
 
1. photo editing
speaking of editing like a mad person I finished editing two sessions this week!
I will share a few photos from both here for you:
 
baby eli


kate & travis


 
2. sunday sunday
I will be photographing all day sunday for Arthur Murray so I am looking forward to lots of dance all day & lots of hopefully cool photos.
 
3. band night
the boys are playing tonight downtown & I have been looking forward to it for 3 days now. I don't like to wish away my weeks but I live for my weekends hanging out with them & listening to them play. you guys may not know but music was my life growing up & I drifted away from it when I went to college a bit so coming back to it now is really amazing. I have missed it a lot.
 
4. weekend
I have never wanted a week to go by so fast in my life & I have never been so excited for a Friday in my life. there may or may not be a certain boy that relates to this reason. :)
 
5. time flies
I am having a really hard time with the fact that august starts next week.... is anyone else having this same problem?
  
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips