Friday, June 13, 2014

five on friday!

I totally woke up thinking it was Saturday this morning!
much to my disappointment when I realized I had to go to work this morning!! this morning totally called for hot tea when I got to work.
 
1. longest week ever
this week has just been insanely long. work has finally slowed down a tad bit which is finally nice. it is back to what it normally is.
 
2. video shoot & family shoot
last weekend was the wedding on Saturday, this weekend it's a video shoot with adam on Sunday & a family shoot right after. things are picking up in the photography world over here & all kinds of exciting things are happening. I am really loving working with adam & this partnership is going really well.
he got a call for a big wedding next year that will use the both of us so I am excited about that!
here are a few of the photos I shot at the wedding last week for him, thought I would share with you:
 


 
3. the band
speaking of photography & my friends that play in the band... they are playing tonight & tomorrow.
those photos I took last weekend of them that I shared??
well here is their promo for tonight's gig downtown!
looking forward to doing a real set of promo shots with them soon!
4. iphone drama
my phone has been all sorts of drama in the last week. first the sleep/wake button at the top broke so off to apple we go... well they fix them now and give you a loaner phone for 7-10 days... so yesterday I went to get it back & before I left the mall made a phone call & couldn't hear... turns out they busted the speaker in the process of fixing it. luckily they gave me a new phone which took care of the whole issue but it was still an entire process.
 
5. insomnia
my insomnia has been back all week.... it has been a week of pretty much no sleep until last night... I finally got some sleep last night & feel a bit better today. not completely normal but better. this stuff gets old quick!
 
 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I hear you on the insomnia. I can go to sleep pretty well, some nights not so much, but then I wake up so early and can't fall asleep. I'm not totally sure what my body is doing to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's the worst thing ever!! I hate it! I usually fall asleep but then I am up all night off and on or some nights I can never really sleep at all :(

      Delete

 
Blogging tips