skip to main |
skip to sidebar
where is normal...
one of these days I am going to rediscover what normal or rather, where normal is for me...
ever since I have started on the Topamax about 5 weeks ago my sense of everything has been a bit off. my life feels a bit chaotic all the time. it honestly feels like living with Alzheimer's at 25 some times.
I really don't like to compare it to that, but having known some people who have had the disease & having watched them, this is truly what it feels like some days.
in a lot of ways, I feel like my blog has suffered but April was a bad month in more ways than one.
the new medications, being sick for more than two weeks from them, the move, the uprooting of my entire life from the move. a lot of change in one month.
that is a lot for a person who doesn't handle large changes very well.
I am hoping to get back on here in a more normal way soon.
I really appreciate everyone understanding with everything going on. I am still trying to decide if I should stay on the medication or not, however it has really decreased my migraines from about 5 a week to about 1.
happy thursday :)
No comments:
Post a Comment