skip to main |
skip to sidebar
weekend recap!
how was everyone's weekend?!!
I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend & had a wonderful mother's day!
so many of my friends are mothers now or are going to be soon it is crazy! I am so excited for them all!
I had a wonderful weekend!
Friday was wonderful after work! good rides on my ponies & then some needed time at the dance studio.
treated myself on Saturday after a busy morning at the barn, I went & got a pedicure on Saturday afternoon! it was so nice! I don't get them too often because I spend so much time in riding boots! I keep my nails done but boots consume my feet!
I had a wonderful mother's day with my mom! we spent the entire day at the barn riding & working on getting the new barn set up the rest of the way. went & got jimmy johns for lunch & finished out the night with Chinese :)
it's hard because we are always together because I live at home right now & because we are at the barn training together too.
it was nice yesterday though :)
here are a few photos from the weekend! mostly off of ponies!
No comments:
Post a Comment