Tuesday, April 29, 2014

my oh my....

it feels like I fell off of the face of the earth here in blogland!!
and well I guess I kinda did.
my life last week was consumed by a huge event here in Lexington.
the Rolex Kentucky Three Day Event was last week/weekend & out here where I work so I was consumed working that.
it was fun & we had great weather but very busy.
I love it but 12-14 hour days means no internet/blogging!
here are a few photos for you guys... even though I was so busy I didn't get to see a horse the entire weekend...well maybe 2 reining horses friday!!
 

 

 


this week is Derby & moving.
lots going on this week.
I also scored a new sponsor with my own riding career last weekend so that is very exciting!
 
and yes I did cut 6 inches off my hair so now its just at my collarbone... maybe I can get a good photo soon :)
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips