skip to main |
skip to sidebar
five on friday!
it is a very rainy and gross Friday here in Kentucky!
either way... happy Friday!
1. UK basketball
that would be right, our final four game is tomorrow night! hoping we can pull this one off and if we do I hope we play florida again!
2. engagement shoot sunday
I have an engagement shoot on sunday that I am looking forward to after having to reschedule it from last week due to all of this rainy weather!
3. long week
it has been such an incredibly long week. there has been so much going on in my personal life as far as dealing with my friends death and some other things going on with my moms business. I am glad it is Friday & glad to have a night of nothing going on.
4. bright nails
I went and got my nails redone last night. so happy spring is here so I am into the bright colors now! it makes me so happy.
5. horse shows
next weekend is the first horse show of the year. not sure if I am ready yet or not but I am glad I will just be coaching :)
No comments:
Post a Comment