woo! happy friday!!!
1. warmer weather
yes!!!! finally! this week has been kinda miserable here in Kentucky.
we are supposed to get warm weather today & then next week!
bring on spring!!
2. photography
if you were around yesterday I posted about my photography problems here.
I am doing a shoot this weekend for someone so that is good but I am still a bit unsure what is going on with my photography in general.
3. glasses
I got new glasses & I couldn't be more excited about them! one new pair & new lenses in the rest :)
4. UK basketball
well we play today so we shall see how the SEC tourney goes for us!
5. work
work has been so busy this week so looking forward to a relaxing, yet busy weekend!
i love gettin new specs! such a fun accessory!
ReplyDeleteyes! I love my glasses, especially because I can't wear contacts!
Deletexx
I like your blog its so nice! :)
ReplyDeletethank you!!
Deletexx