Friday, February 28, 2014

five on friday!!

happy friday!!!!!!!
I hope everyone has had a great week!
sorry I have been a little non existent but since I have been back at work things have been crazy!
 
one.
I have got to unpack this week!
I have stuff all over the place from florida and it is a little bit crazy!
 
two.
school. yes school. you don't hear me talk about it too much but I am in the final 8 weeks of my masters so I will be cranking on my capstone paper to graduate!
 
three.
weather. I so wish I was back in florida!!!
the weather has been cold but not too bad since I have been back but Monday is supposed to be horrible :(
 
four.
dance. I am so excited to get back to the dance studio!
it has been almost two weeks!
so excited to go tonight :)
 
five.
grocery store... I so have to go sometime this weekend because there is nothing to eat in the house!!! but I also have to go before it starts raining. I mean who likes to go when it's raining.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips