happy friday loves!
this has been the LONGEST week ever!
this has been the LONGEST week ever!
not to mention I haven't felt good for over half of the week either!
1. tattoo ideas....
still coming up with some things but still need to find someone who wants to draw these for me or do them on the computer since I am not good at that...go see that post here
2. snow...
it is currently snowing here & it makes for a wonderful friday even if I am at work until 6 before a dinner meeting tonight at 7!
3. banquets & meetings
I will be in all kinds of meetings and a banquet saturday night... photographing of course!
1. tattoo ideas....
still coming up with some things but still need to find someone who wants to draw these for me or do them on the computer since I am not good at that...go see that post here
2. snow...
it is currently snowing here & it makes for a wonderful friday even if I am at work until 6 before a dinner meeting tonight at 7!
3. banquets & meetings
I will be in all kinds of meetings and a banquet saturday night... photographing of course!
4. long weekend...
no work monday means wine & take out night sunday with the girls!
5. migraines...
sorry for not posting much this week but the migraines have consumed my week... and the not sleeping :(
no work monday means wine & take out night sunday with the girls!
5. migraines...
sorry for not posting much this week but the migraines have consumed my week... and the not sleeping :(
No comments:
Post a Comment