Monday, November 11, 2013

day 11 | something you were taught.

Thankful project: a thanksgiving blog challenge
 
day 11 | something you were taught
 
I feel like something that I value that I was taught would be the value of friendship and what it means to be a friend to someone.
I have experienced both sides of this; being a friend & learning the value of friends.
I feel like this is something that we have an issue with in our world of social media.
the value of friends & friendship is not the same as it used to be.
to me, a true friend is someone who: is there when you need them, wants to be around you regardless what is going on in your life, is someone you can trust.
those three qualities are so important.
there are those people who only walk into your life when they want to be a part of something or need you for something.
I have had my fair share of those, I think we all have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips