Monday, October 21, 2013

weekend shenanigans...

my weekend was not that exciting so instead of boring you with how bad my closet was to clean I have a few photos from the weekend. however cleaning my closet was wonderful, I got rid of so much stuff which made me feel good. being able to donate my clothes this time of year always makes me feel good to, knowing there are people that need them.
 
here is timmy the other morning. he was coming up for breakfast on this chilly morning. turned out to be a pretty cool photo.

riley has now discovered that the kitty sits in the papasan chair so she also figured out how to jump up in it with out it flipping over on her. she was pretty proud of herself. kitty on the other hand is not very happy.

my poor pony got hurt while I was gone to St. Louis & none of us really know what happened. I am hoping she gets better soon. I was able to walk her on Saturday from this photo, however Sunday & today her leg is swollen again. 

got some photos done from the horse show. I am completely caught up on photos now until the wedding that I am shooting on November 2.
 



Sami's Shenanigans

5 comments:

  1. I love horses so much . I might have to come to this place and steal one of these beautis !
    Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are a lot of fun! I enjoy having them so much!

      Delete
    2. I definitely understand it . They've been my most favorite animals but I still don't know good riding #sadstory

      Delete
  2. Did you take that picture of Timmy? It is BEAUTIFUL! Definitley a framer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda! I did take that one! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips