Friday, October 11, 2013

five on friday.

well. we made it to st louis in one piece which is why I haven't posted but here we go!
1. in st louis for championships & we are having a great time. 



alexa and Cody here with the pumpkins. 

Reagan and I in the indoor arena. 

Ella pretending she's riding Reagan. 

2. I am extremely sick. that is the downside to this trip right now. I was okay Wednesday on the drive down and it went downhill from there. 

3. fall is wonderful. it's beautiful here. great weather and wonderful fall decorations. 

4. my mom has a championship class this morning around 10:30 so wish us luck! 

5. alexa turns 14 today so we are having a little barn party and going to outback for dinner. it should be a wonderful day!! 

have a wonderful weekend. I will have more photos to share! 





2 comments:

  1. you have such a cute blog! i read your bio and i just knew we would get along ;) i'm glad you're having fun but so sorry you're sick! hope you get feeling better and i'm excited to get to know you better! have a good day!

    msemilybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you!!! I'll try to check your blog out today if I can on my phone :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips