I need some help with blogging. I feel like I am super horrible at it & I have no idea what to talk about!
my life pretty much revolves around the show circuit with the horses.
therefore I feel like I end up making everyone bored.
stop by and give me some advice. it would be greatly appreciated.
however on another note it feels like fall here in Kentucky.
it is amazing. my favorite time of year.
pumpkin, starbucks, sweaters, football and most of all basketball season.
the list goes on and on.
Hey there! I found you through Aubrey! :) I think you have to decide where you want to go with your blogging first (ie are you blogging to document things for family/friends, or looking to grow a business or promote something) and then take it from there! Whenever I get in a blogging rut, I take a break for a couple of weeks, regroup, and then start fresh. If you love photography, you could always blog about little photography tips or photographing animals or something (like how beautiful are horses?!).
ReplyDeleteAnyway, just a thought! Good luck!
http://www.lacyandcrew.com
Thank you so much!!!
ReplyDeleteI started blogging in March, so by no means am I an expert. You could try joining some blog link ups... ones with themes always help when you need to get some idea flowing, and there is a community of bloggers to connect with, too. If nothing else, everyone loves beautiful photographs! Sometimes a gorgeous shot of just about anything will help to get the words to follow! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your advice Allison. This is one of those things where I really have no idea what I am doing.
ReplyDelete