Monday, June 17, 2013

purpose.

Do you ever wonder what your purpose in life is?
Or what you should be doing in life?
Or if you are making a difference?
These are some questions that have really been on my mind recently & therefore has led me to begin blogging again. Also I have been keeping up with the shine project & her blog has made me think about doing this again.

I have been questioning all of the above questions recently & have not really found any answers. I feel like I have not really been making a difference or am doing what I really want to with my life. Don't get me wrong...I love my current job but I feel like I could be doing more & getting more out of my life with my photography, more or less finding a way to give back or to do something meaningful with it. 
Just trying to figure this thing called life out one day at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips