Tuesday, June 18, 2013

help.

so...I need some help fellow bloggers...
I am extremely new to this & really am not sure what I am doing.
everyone has these really awesome blogs...& then there is me...
I would love it if some of these really awesome girls that blog could give me a bit of help and some guidance!!


5 comments:

  1. I just read your comment from my post! You don't have your email on your profile so I couldn't respond but I wanted to say thanks for the sweet comments! I had Aubrey design my blog and she was able to do everything I envisioned! Your design is cute though! If you were looking for a change I would recommend her though! I was a bit lost when i started last month too so no worries! http://kinchdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful! thank you so much! I will have to go look at hers! I am looking for something to go with my photography site a bit so they kind of match.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, I found your blog via Dara's post. If you want some tutorials to change up your blog Rylee from www.ryleeblakedesign.blogspot.co.nz has some really great tutorials that are easy to follow. Blog what you like and you're well on your way :) Or you can join blog hops or link ups to find other friendly bloggers ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recommend just writing about things you like and that make you happy. It takes a little while to gain some momentum. Your design is adorable by the way!
    x

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips